Premium Hardwood Flooring In Edmonton
Nothing beats the classic appearance of hardwood floors. There are many different varieties of hardwood flooring available to fit your lifestyle and budget. Alberta Carpet Centre Ltd provides designs and installs premium-quality hardwood flooring to add a touch of elegance to your home in Edmonton. Our selection of hardwood floors comes in a wide range of colours, styles, and wood styles. Whatever you pick for your house, you can enhance its value as well as extra comfort and elegance that you’ll love for coming years. We have all you want to complete your flooring plan; whether you want a traditional design or something more current and modern, we have it in store for you. Call or visit us today for more information.
Why Choose Hardwood Flooring
Hardwood stands among the most popular flooring options today. Since it’s more durable and requires less maintenance, most people prefer it over other flooring alternatives. Here are some of the other benefits:
- Simple to clean and maintain: Hardwood floors are known for their ease of cleaning and maintenance over long durations. It is easy to see if your hardwood floors have accumulated dust, filth, food, or other pollutants. The solution is as simple as pulling out the broom or mop.
- Increases the value of your home: Installing hardwood floors is a painless way to increase the value of your home. Once you've chosen your wood and colour, hardwood flooring can be installed in a matter of days. Not only will you be able to appreciate its appearance, feel, and warmth once it's installed, but you'll also be able to sell your house for more value.
- Durable: Maintaining a clean, dry floor is the key to ensuring it lasts as long as possible. While minor scrapes and blemishes occur, you may protect your flooring by laying down a carpet or two. Hardwood floors may be refurbished without removing and reinstalling them. It is another perk of hardwood flooring. Other forms of flooring simply do not provide this level of luxury.
- Improves air quality: People who suffer from allergies or respiratory issues may benefit from hardwood floors as they are the easiest to keep clean, and dust does not get trapped.
To learn more about carpet maintenance, speak to our friendly professionals.
How To Maintain Hdardwood Flooring
Maintaining a clean and well-maintained hardwood floor will keep it intact for a long time. Here are some tips to help you avoid scratches and keep dirt at bay on your hardwood floor:
- Dusting your floor - You can use a microfiber material to clear the dust and dirt from the floors. As a result of daily dusting, allergies in the house will be reduced
- Weekly cleaning - Hardwood floors become clogged with dirt and debris over time. For this reason, they must be cleaned frequently. To efficiently clean your house in an environmentally-friendly manner, look for non-toxic, pH-neutral, and biodegradable products.
- Polishing - Polishing increases the lifespan as well as the shine of hardwood floors. Clean the floor with a broom or dust mop before polishing. Afterwards, you can vacuum the area to ensure that all the dirt and dust have been removed.
- Refinishing - Refinished hardwood floors look and feel just like new. You can have them refinished every 7-10 years to maintain their lustre.